This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Your Confident Canine and the website; http://www.yourconfidentcanine.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What data is collected
- How data is collected
- How your data is used
- How you data is stored
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- What types of cookies we use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect ?
We collect the following data :
- Name and Surname
- Email adresses
- Other contact details (address, telephone)
How is the data collected ?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or via the contact form.
Some data may also be collected when you use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data ?
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How do we store your data ?
Your data is securely stored.
After a 3 year period your data will be deleted.
What are your data protection rights ?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of al of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following :
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
- the right to access personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at :
Or write to us :
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit this website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What type of cookies do we use ?
There are a number of different cookies, however this website only uses functionality cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at : email@example.com
Or write to us at :
Date updated : 01/04/2019